Corporate Governance Overview
At Pampa we believe that the best way of preserving and protecting our investors is to adopt and implement the best corporate governance practices, which consolidate us as one of the most trustworthy and transparent companies in the market.
For such purpose, we constantly strive to incorporate those practices by taking into account international market trends, as well as domestic and foreign applicable corporate governance standards and rules.
In this website you may find information about:
- The composition of the Board
- The Main Officers of Pampa
- Pampa’s ownership structure
- The composition and further information regarding the Audit Committee and the Supervisory Committee
- Our corporate governance policies
Further information on Pampa’s corporate governance practices can be found in the Corporate Governance Report, required under CNV General Res. No. 606/12 issued on March 23, 2012.
Minority Shareholder Protection
Pampa’s Bylaws include safeguards aimed at the protection of Pampa’s minority shareholders, such as:
- Only one class of shares granting equal economic and political rights;
- Special majorities of up to 66.6% of the votes to amend certain clauses of the Bylaws;
- Possibility to call a shareholders’ meeting upon request of shareholders representing at least 5% of the capital stock.